Hit the Mochi is an exciting game which make everybody stick to his devices to achieve the best score ever and publish it on the game center or Facebook to create the challenge with your friends.
The Mochies are superb and cute creatures that need to be collected in a safe place to live securely with their family, but sometimes the enemies try to kill you by sending fake Mochi who has bomb and other who hurt you.
Take the challenge and start saving the Mochies.
Free iOS Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hit-the-mochi-free/id646581142?mt=8
Full iOS Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hit-the-mochi/id635125561?mt=8
SOURCE CODE INSTRUCTIONS:
The code source contains many assets which you will need to replace them to fit your requirements for the submission to the AppStore. Open the project in Xcode, then go to the Resources folder inside Hit The Mochi, and follow the instruction below:
– Assets. Because the game use many images we have used TexturePacker to save memory, so you will need to use ii to place your own images.
– Bitmap Fonts. Contain the fonts used to let the text of the game be special and unique (we have used GlyphDesigner to create Bitmap Fonts).
– Setting. Has the images of the splash screens and also the icons for the free and full version.
– Sounds. Store the sounds used in the game.
PREPARING FOR SUBMISSION:
Once you have changed the images and the SDK IDs, you will need to change the following to your own profile information.
Be sure to change the bundle ID to yours.
– Go to Building Settings (for both the project and target files) and Change the Entitlements to your Provisional and Distribution that you created in developer.apple.com for the game. If you need help with this, please email us and we will give you more instruction.
– Once you have changed the Entitlements, make sure you change the simulator setting to iOS Device (not iPad or iphone).
– Then, click on PRODUCT (in the top toolbar of xcode) and Archive to open Organizer. This is where you will be able to submit your game to Apple.
– In Organizer, click Distribute to begin the submission process. If you have any questions, please ask.