Intense WordPress Plugin (Interface Elements)
Intense includes a vast list of shortcodes, including: animated, button, horizontal ruler, progress bars, slider, icon, icon list, social icon, alert, collapsible, content box, content section, layout row, person, promotional box, table, testimony, timeline, chart, fullscreen video, gallery, image, map, blog, faq, portfolio, recent portfolios, recent posts, badge, blockquote, code, definition, dropcap, emphasis, highlight, label, lead, and tooltip. FAQ and portfolio custom post types. 100% mobile responsive. Built on Twitter Bootstrap. Parallax content sections and images. Many image hover effect options with Adipoli and Effeckts CSS. Filter blog, portfolio and faq with transition effects using MixItUp. Photo sources include Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, SmugMug, deviantART, Zenfolio, 500px, and Google+. Easily create shortcodes with the use of shortcode editor dialogs.
- 100% mobile responsive.
- Ability to add shortcodes from the WordPress visual and text editor.
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap.
- Easily add 59 different animation effects. Animate an item on mouse hover, on mouse click, or when scrolled into view.
- Parallax content sections and images
- Many image hover effect options with Adipoli and Effeckts
- Filter Blog, Portfolio and FAQ with transition effects using MixItUp
Custom Post Types
- Portfolio – Add elegant portfolio posts and display them in 13 different layout options
- FAQ – Add frequently asked questions to any page or post with a simple shortcode
- Animated – Animated allows for animating items on a page.
- Button – Adds a clickable button to the page.
- Horizontal Ruler – Places a horizontal ruler on the page used for separating content.
- Progress – Displays a progress bar on the page.
- Slider – Adds a slider to the page allowing you to rotate between several items.
- Icon – Used to add image icons.
- Icon List – Adds a bulletted list of items to a page with the bullets being an icon of your choice.
- Social Icon – Adds a social icon to the page.
- Alert – Alerts are used to notify the user of information.
- Collapsible – Adds a collapsible accordion to the page.
- Content Box – Adds a content box to the page.
- Content Section – Add a content section to your page.
- Layout Row – Organize your content into rows and columns for a clean visual look.
- Person – Add a person to your page/post.
- Promotional Box – Add a promotional box to your page/post.
- Table – Adds a styled table with column headers and data.
- Tabs – Adds tabs to the page/post.
- Testimony – Allows you to add testimonies to your page.
- Timeline – Allows you to add a timeline, with multiple events.
- Chart – Adds a bar, line, radial, polar area, pie, or doughnut chart.
- Fullscreen Video – Shows a fullscreen video in the background of the page/post.
- Gallery – Adds an image gallery to the page.
- Image – Adds an image with several different effects and options.
- Map – Used to add a google map to your page.
- Blog – Used to add a list of blog posts to your page.
- FAQ – Used to add a list of faq posts to your page.
- Portfolio – Used to add a list of portfolio posts to your page.
- Recent Portfolios – Used to add a list of recent portfolio posts to your page.
- Recent Posts – Used to add a list of recent blog posts to your page.
- Badge – Places a colored badge on the page.
- Blockquote – Adds a blockquote to the page.
- Code – Adds a preformatted code section to the page.
- Definition – Add a list of terms and definitions vertically or horizontally.
- Dropcap – Adds a paragraph dropcap character.
- Emphasis – Adds a paragraph with text that emphasizes the content.
- Highlight – Highlights text on the page with a background color.
- Label – Allows you to add a label to the page.
- Lead – Adds a lead paragraph good for highlighting a block of text.
- Tooltip – Allows you to add a tooltip or popover to any word/phrase of your choice.