WirePress – Magazine & Blog WordPress Theme (News / Editorial)
WirePress is premium WordPress theme perfect for online magazines, blogs and editorial sites.
WordPress themes don’t need to be complicated. WirePress includes everything you need to create your own eye catching magazine but without the unnecessary feature bloat. The end result is a great looking theme that is easy to setup and use.
WirePress is built on the same great foundation as previous themes Franklyn and Sideways 2 which have both consistently received 5 star ratings and great feedback from user.
If you encounter a bug in the theme or have any pre purchase questions you can get support by posting your issue or question on the item’s comments page. When posting responses to your post please use the “reply” button on your original post so your conversation is threaded. This makes it easier to follow.
- 2 Home page layouts
- AJAX powered post Grid – Demo
- Traditional post list – Demo
- Unique feature post layout – Demo
- Includes Taqyeem Review premium WordPress plugin – Code Canyon Link
- Full screen backgrounds on posts – Demo
- AJAX powered latest posts lists in post sidebar
- Front end user login and registration links
- Fully Responsive Layout (which can be disabled with one click)
- Built in 404 page
- Dark & Light colour schemes with mix and match elements, selectable in the theme options
- Unlimited colour options for accent colours (links, buttons, etc)
- Retina Ready. No image files used in the design.
- Funky Shortcodes plugin – Demo
- Unbranded theme and template options
- Translation Ready. Includes .mo/.po files for translation
- Valid & cross browser compatible HTML5 & CSS3 (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE8, IE9, IE10)
- Child theme compatible
- Includes a skeleton child theme
- WordPress multisite compatible
- Image or text site logo
- Widget ready sidebars
- Threaded comments
- Social network share links on all posts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- CSS and jQuery animataions
- Widget ready sidebar
- Social network links in site header
- No need for feature images on blog posts
- Custom Apple touch icons options
- Custom Favicon option
- Built-in contact form with honey-pot spam protection
- Support for WordPress Custom Menus
- Extensive documentation (2,000+ words)
- Fast support via item comments section
- Live preview content XML included (images not included)
Version 1.0 – 09 September 2013