Gravity Forms – List & Edit (Forms)
Welcome to the SP Gravity Forms – List and Edit Plugin.
With this plugin it’s possible to display a list at the front-end of each entry of a form
and to edit already saved data at the front-end. The only missing function of Gravity Forms.
- Edit and re-save already saved entries from the front-end without any coding
- Display a list at the front-end of all entries of a form
- Setup Edit- and List-Mode at the Gravity Forms Settings Page for each Form
- Check the Fields you need to display at the Entry-List at the Advanced-Field-Settings
- Overwrite the saved Settings with a lot of shortcode attributes
- Supports most of the fields from Gravity Forms
- Fully integrated into Gravity-Forms
- Single Line Text
- Paragraph Text
- Drop Down
- Multi Select
- File Upload