Kintamani – Responsive Multi-Purpose Joomla Theme (Joomla)
The Kintamani theme is flat modern design, multiporpose, super flexible and has a fully responsive design (try resizing your browser) for joomla 3.1 . Built-in LESS CSS compilation and CSS3 base on Gantry Template 4. A lot of thought and care were put into Kintamani making it a pleasure to use. Kintamani is loaded with options, and has powerful customization options. Kintamani can be used for any type of website: business, corporate, portfolio, products, etc.
- Responsive HTML5 base template Design supporting Phone, Tablets and Desktops
- Template based on Gantry 4 Framework
- Used under full extensible framework architecture
- Built in 3 Amazing Responsive Sliders : Revolution Slider, Slicebox and JS Flexslider
- 125 Modules Position
- 9 Preset Styles preset style + Unlimited Customization
- LESS CSS auto-compilation
- Advanced typography – Powerful typography from Bootstrap provides styling for tables, forms, buttons, and other standard interface elements.
- Flexible widgets for template customization
- XML driven and with overrides for unprecedented levels of customization
- Per menu-item level of control over any configuration option with inheritance
- Google Web Fonts support
- Fully restyled well for K2 – The powerful content extension for Joomla.
- Multiple style options, Easily configured from backend.
- All Installed Extensions (Components, Modules, Plugin) Included
- Well Documented
- Fully compatible for all major browser
- Valid HTML5
- Native Quickstart Package in Joomla 3.1.5 included
- Custom 404 Error page and offline page with status progress of maintenance
- Built in Pricing Table ( Suitable for business websites )
- Many built-in features such as font-sizer, Google PrettyPrint 1, Google Analytics, to-top smooth slider, etc.
Style Color Themes
Kintamani template have 9 Presets different style :
Unlimited Style ( your individual custom )
If you have Question about This Template, Please click on Forum Support
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.
Version 1.0 for Joomla 3.1.5 - 12 October 2013
- Initial Release