HTML5 Radio Station Player (Images and Media)
This was a long term project which has been improved multiple times. It includes Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class
to parse current playing track and its playtime. Currently the script supports Icecast & Shoutcast (Tested on Latest Versions). It is not responsive (adding responsiveness should be fairly easy).
This player also allows your visitors to customize their experience, they can choose between different streams, enable or disable auto start feature, enable or disable flash as primary player and change player background.
Its easy to set-up and add to any existing web site.
I really encourage you to check preview.
- Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Based on JPlayer (HTML5 & Flash Fall back)
- LastFM API for showing Artists Images
- Includes 12$ worth PHP Class Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class
- Includes amazing PHP caching class that works with memcache, memcached, APC (user cache) and HDD cache (default)
- Allows your listeners to customize experience (Turn Flash on/off, Auto Play on/off, Change Background, Change Stream Quality (if you have multiple streams))
- Creates Play-list files on the fly from configured streams
- Best Deployed as POPUP or IFRAME so your listeners can keep browsing your site while listening
Platforms and Browsers
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE9, IE10+
- OSX: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- iOS: Mobile Safari: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android 2.3+: Chrome, Firefox, Opera and most other mobile browsers
- Blackberry: OS 7 Phone Browser, PlayBook Browser
- PHP 5+
- PHP CURL extension or granted permission to access remote URLs using file_get_contents() (check with host)
- LastFM Developer API key (Optional)
- Shoutcast/Icecast Admin access
- Some space to cache artist images (If LastFM API key is provided) (optional)
25.2.2014 - v1.00
- Initial Release