Jumper – An Arcade Bouncing Game (Templates)
This is a native Android Arcade Jumping Game, written in Java with Eclipse. The aim of the player is to tilt his device and keep jumping up as high as he could. The game features coins, powerups, bombs, trampolines, top 10 high scores, calibrate feature and more.
This game can be edited to your likings. Feel free to add more bars, more special items, more coins or give it reskin.
Comes ready with AdMob interstitial Ads and Facebook Share Feature.
Check out the Demo on Google Play
- Includes interstitial AdMob Ads – Make money from Ads easily.
- 26 Different Sprites Included – All sprites are also in .ai format.
- Pause Feature – Player can pause game during gameplay.
- Video Tutorial Included – A 3:24 minutes narrated video tutorial is included for a quick start.
- Top 10 High Scores – The game saves the top 10 High Scores on the user’s Device.
- Uses Accelerometer – The device inbuilt accelerometer is used to detect tilting and move the Ninja Blob.
- Calibrate feature – This allows your users to calibrate the flat position according to their device.
- Music and sound – Game comes with music and Audio features. Player can choose to turn off all sound fx or music.
- Facebook Share – Uses Facebook SDK for your players to share their score on facebook and promote your App for free and efficiently.
- 3 PowerUps – Rocket, twin rocket, Balloon
- Different Bars/Platforms – Moving Platforms, Breakable Platforms and Normal Green Platforms.
Music used in game
The music is not included with the game. You can buy it from here: http://audiojungle.net/item/happy-game/409203
Other games you might like