SocialKit is a Social Networking Platform that consists of various features including Live Chat, Pages, Groups, Messages, Stories, Comments, Likes, Shares, Notifications, #Hashtags, @Mentions, etc. It allows users to socialize with each other, share with their favorite community, connect with their favorite brands, artists, celebrities, and much more.
FAQs, How-To, Tips, and Guide can be found in the Support Section.
- Live Chat: Real-time live chat system like Facebook. Allows online users have live private conversation.
- Messages: Send and receive private messages from other Users or Pages.
- User Timeline: Displays user’s public profile along with Stories, Photos, Events posted and shared by user, user’s current events and activities and more.
- Page Timeline: Displays page’s public information along with Stories, Photos, Events posted by Page and more.
- Group Timeline: Displays group’s information along with Stories, Photos, Events posted by the members of Group.
- Cover: Dynamic & Draggable Cover for users, pages and groups timeline.
- Home/News Feed: Displays Stories, Events, Photos posted by followed people, pages and groups. Also story filters and follow suggestions.
- Notifications: Receive notification whenever someone likes, comments or shares your post, mentions you in a post or follows you.
- #Hashtags: Displays trending and related topics shared by people and pages worldwide.
- @Mentions: Use @usernames to tag people in a status.
- Soundcloud, YouTube, Google Maps API Ready:
- Likes: Like or unlike a post. View list of people who likes this.
- Shares: Share or unshare a post. View list of people who shared this.
- Search: Search for people, pages or groups.
- Reports: Report stories and comments to be checked by administrators.
- Privacy: Control who can message you, follow you, post on your timeline, confirm follow requests or not, etc.
- Turn On/Off notifications for posts.
- Verified Profiles and Pages.
- Password recovery by email or username.
- Fully responsive on all desktop, laptop, smartphones and tablets.
- Fully interactive, dynamic and ajax-based.
and much more. (see live demo)
Admin Panel Features (Demo)
- Manage Users: View, edit, verify, reset password, delete users.
- Manage Pages: View, edit, verify, delete pages.
- Manage Groups: View, edit, delete groups.
- Statistics: Displays statistics about users registered, pages created, groups created, stories posted, liked, shared, reported, etc.
- Theme System: Rich, dynamic theme system with PHP support that allows you to change the whole layout of the website.
- Advertisement System: Display ads on your websites.
- Manage Reports: View reported posts, mark them as safe or delete.
- User settings: Set the default settings for users.
- Page settings: Set the default settings for pages.
- Group settings: Set the default settings for groups.
- General Settings: Update general settings of website.
- Admin Login: Change login details for admin panel.
- Ability to censor words
and lots more. (see admin demo)
Requirements: PHP 5.3 or 5.3+, MySQLi and GD Library.