Create FAQs with different options in WordPress easily
This plugin allows to create FAQs as custom post type and to list them in any page, post or widget area via shortcodes.
The plugin comes with a helpful shortcode builder that helps you to set the different attributes easily.
- Add FAQs from all categories or only from specified categories
- Comes with 3 shortcodes: FAQ Listing, FAQ Search Box, Most popular FAQs
- Supports permalinks and deeplinking
- 2 Layouts: Simple and boxed
- 3 effects: Accordion, Tooltip, None
- Enable the excerpt in the listing instead the full description text
- The search box can be conntected with a faq lisiting, that means if the user select the question from selection, the page moves to the question element in the page, or enable browsing, that will redirect the user to the faq page
- Set the parent page for every faq separately
- Set the template for the faq pages
<lli>Add 5 different icon styles before a question element