- Find wallpaper without registration
- Registration in app (native via mail)
- Upload wallpaper
- Complaint on the picture
- Find wallpapers in 500px, Google, Instagram, Flickr
- Edit image
- Take photo or choose in Album
- Save wallpaper to Album
- Share wallpaper to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vk, Whatsapp, Mail, iMessage
- Delete own wallpaper
- View complaints in app
- Delete wallpaper
- Delete user
- Save data on parse.com backend (no media file)
- Save all images on own server (.php file include)
- Storyboard support
- Easy install
- Easy customization
- iOS7 / iOS8 (experimental) tested
- Full documentation with video tutorial include
- Promote app
- Promote additional app
- Terms page
- About page
Right now we receive many emails and requests for support than we can manage quickly. Many times we can answer the same day but others take much longer. Before you send a request for support please read the entries below:
- Support from Envato authors is optional but we will do our best to help.
- Support doesn’t mean customization.
- Read the full documentation file.
- Check if your question is not already in the Item Discussion section.
- We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
- We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
- We do customizations but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can send an email using the form in the right sidebar.
- We can’t teach how to code in Objective-C, C++, Java or any other language.
- We can’t give refunds, if you want a refund please contact Envato directly.
- If you have a general question you can use and asking your question in the Item Discussion section.
- Our time zone is (currently) GMT+4, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours.
You can read more about item support on the Envato wiki Thanks for reading.
For add new features please create ticket
No Mac computer or apple developer account?
- Customization app
- Publish app in the AppStore with you copyright
- Please create support ticket
All additional libraries that we use when writing code in our programs meet the MIT license and Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal, correspond to the free dissemination, modification and commercial sale