Flappy Bug : iPad – AdMob, iAD (Games)
Game play introducing
The bee doesn’t have balance and she wants to collect the flowers to make honey, but there are some obstacles and you should help her.
- EASY TO EDIT!! This game coded with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch framework without any OpenGL codes.
- I used that and managed UIViews, UIViewImages, UILabels, UIButtons for my visual objects.
- For Plans I’ve used simple Tile Map System with 2D arrays.
- All the Image files that included, I’ve designed them and called Philips’s graphic. you can use them in your other projects too.
- It’s a good sample for Basic of game making without any professional game engine.
- I putted the most of objects on the Main UIViewController directly and it’s a good way for avoid confusion.
- I tried to use not perfect coding, because it’s a simple game for amateur game makers.
- If you have problem or you needed to know that how codes are working you can send a message to me.I’ll help you.
EASY TO EDIT
As you know, I have coded this game with UIKit, ANY OPENGL CODES!!!
So you can changed the graphic too easy!
FILES INCLUDED – iAD & AdMob Both Implemented , separated folder and you can choose between them
1 – PSDs
- Game Center Supported
- Full UIView Elements Used Without Any OPENGL Codes
- Simple Tile Map system used
- Send Score on Twitter
- PSD files included
- Full Game and ready to upload and sell
- Full Support In comment with screenshot If It needs!
Setup the Game
- 1) Find the “-Info.plist” in the project,then click on it!
- 2) Find “Bundle identifier” row,then double-Click on the value
- 3) change the “com.philips.”’s value to your own domain
Setup the GameCenter
- 1) Find defined.h file then open it
- 2) change the “k_game_center_domain”’s value
Setup the AdMob
When you decided to upload the game on the Appstore, follow the steps! because the app can has access to the Real ADS, not Test ADS! by doing this, you will active real ADS.
* 1) Find defined.h file then open it
* 2) change the “k_adMob_ID”’s value
* 3) goto the “GameViewController.m” and find ”- (GADRequest *)request” function,then comment this line.
request.testDevices = @[ GAD_SIMULATOR_ID ];